[Cdt-l] Transparent Overlays

Yeti yeti1938 at fultek.com
Mon Jun 27 18:54:59 CDT 2011

If anyone would like to try CDT transparencies I have made up for Garmin
GPS units, please contact me offline @ yeti1938 at gmail.com. These are
beta versions in that all the tracks on the transparencies are the same
color. I made separate transparent maps for each state.  I don't have
time right now to pull out all the alternates & make them separate
colors. I also have put all the gpx files used for them on my website.
Credit for them goes to others. I can't guarantee them as I just rounded
them all up online. They do include tracks for the Columbus route. I am
leaving on a section hike in a few days so not much time left for this.
I'm sorry about that.

Yeti