[Cdt-l] Starting at Lemhi Pass friday

Josephine Pegrum Hazelett josie1066 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:18:52 CDT 2011

We'll be starting at Lemhi Pass Friday, July 1. I have not been able to get definitive info on the snow conditions, though a ranger out of Leadore said the snow level is at 8500 feet. I will be posting our spot location on my journal daily at www.postholer.com/Jo. Under normal conditions we travel 20+ miles a day, so if we appear to be going a lot slower you will know we have substantial snow, we're lost, or some combination thereof! I will try to give more info, if and when we reach Lima in about a week. We fly to Missoula, MT tomorrow and will be on the trail, hopefully, Friday morning. First location posting Friday night.