[Cdt-l] Starting at Lemhi Pass friday

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 07:15:18 CDT 2011

It's not just the snow. Last year on June 30th I was unable (didn't want to try alone) to cross the South Fork of Sheep Creek which is north of Lemhi and south of Big Hole Pass. http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=10902 Spring stream run off is more dangerous than rotting snowpack. It sounds like you are headed south from Lemhi. Good luck! Mini Mart