[Cdt-l] July 1st BBQ at Marias Pass

Shannon Freix shannon at cdtrail.org
Thu Jun 30 10:01:21 CDT 2011

Hey thru-hikers in Montana! If you are passing through Marias Pass this Friday, July 1st between 3-4pm stop in at Summit Campground for a BBQ. Grab some extra calories for your hike and, most importantly, stop in to thank our wonderful CDTA trail crew volunteers and CDTA Crew Leader, Meg. They play a large part in the construction and maintenance of the CDT - we can't do it without them!

Also, big thanks to Glacier National Park Fund (glacierfund.org) for their financial support our GNP projects on the CDT. Rub-a-dub-dub, thanks for the grub (they helped contribute to the BBQ and volunteer food expenses).

Shannon Freix

Montana & Idaho Regional Representative

Continental Divide Trail Alliance
912 2nd Ave West

Kalispell, MT 59901

Phone:  406.781.0627

The Trail Unites Us

Donate. Support. Volunteer.
Visit  <http://www.cdtrail.org/> www.cdtrail.org and get involved!

P | Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail