[Cdt-l] Goldstone reroute

eagletonjim at aol.com eagletonjim at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 13:10:14 CST 2011

What...
bad link, google,...?
Goes south to Darkhorse road (creek road) and then north to withinn 1/2 mile of Jahnke Lake??
?
I thought MT53 was the most alternative rich of the Ley Maps.? I voted for alternative 3 to be the most absurd alternative on the whole CDT.
The roads all the way to Goldstone Pass?is the easiest alternative (unmarked on Ley)?and has been done by many.?
?
This new route will have a hard time by-passing all water sources (Has CDTA?give up trying to kill?hikers?). ?What is the problem with the new route????
It will have to stay pretty high to avoid a lot of extra?climb over the 3?ridges to Pioneer Creek, Jahnke Creek, and Darkhorse Creek.?
Rambler / toc
?
?