[Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Ryan Bozzell rybozz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:14:57 CST 2011

Hello...I live in Las Cruces, NM. Last year me and two other guys met and hiked the PCT. Now my two friends are hiking the CDT this year. They plan on possibly flying into El Paso where I would pick them up and get them to the Southern Terminus (Antelope Wells). I don't know the area very well and was wondering if there was someone that could either help us get there or at least give us some crucial info besides what I could find on Google maps or something?

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks
pace