[Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:28:22 CST 2011

Huh?

While you do some paved road walking at the border, and in and out of
Deming, and some dirt county road walking, what NM road map would be
adequate for the Wolf route.  The maps we used were BLM Columbus, Deming
and Hatch.  While it may not be the officially reconized route, it is
the official alternative, and has scenic and historical value along
with  fairly serious route finding.

Sly