[Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:26:34 CST 2011

He was asking how to get to the terminus.  I told him

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 20:28:22 -0500
From: hikertrash at gmail.com
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Huh?

While you do some paved road walking at the border, and in and out of Deming, and some dirt county road walking, what NM road map would be adequate for the Wolf route.  The maps we used were BLM Columbus, Deming and Hatch.  While it may not be the officially reconized route, it is the official alternative, and has scenic and historical value along with  fairly serious route finding.

Sly