[Cdt-l] Souther Terminus?

Scott Piddington sp2mtns at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 06:50:27 CST 2011

HI Pace,
If you can get your friends to Crazy Cook, do it. Sam Hughes got me there last year. It is a beautifully remote and isolated spot to begin. The first 30 miles is mostly cross country. A great introduction to this trail full of route finding. There's a BLM water stash at about 15 miles and another at about 30.
Happy Hiking,
Voyageur