[Cdt-l] Fwd: Souther Terminus?

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 11:51:32 CST 2011

there's about 6 miles of road walking out of 56 miles on the columbus route - you need more than a NM road map although I can point out the route to you if I take you to the border - if you start at antelope wells you have about 45 miles of road walking with limited camping along the road due to a jerk of a rancher - to me your only real choices are columbus and CC

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM