[Cdt-l] Souhthern Terminus?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 20:24:10 CST 2011

When I did the CDT back in 2006, the southern terminus had just been completed.
Did not have any beta on it... Kinda hard to give my buddy picking me up
directions. :D

Not wanting to end in a town (and loving the idea of the middle-of-freakin'
nowhere Bootheel),
ended in Antelope Wells and saw one of the best sunrises of my outdoor life over
the Hahitas's.

Good stuff.

If (when? :) ) I do the CDT again, I'd love to do the Crazy Cook route as every
time I hiked singletrack
in New Mexico, it was awesome.  Love to see what the trail looks like five years
later.

Of course, there other trails to see...and other outdoor pursuits to do, too....

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags