[Cdt-l] Ride the Divide Movie

mrsgorp mrsgorp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:13:03 CST 2011

It's a GREAT movie! You'll see lots of familiar landmarks where the Great
Divide Bicycle Route and the CDT are one and the same, especially the town
stops (lincoln and rawlings come to mind). Yes, a few of the riders were
"whiney", but not all.

Got the Salsa Fargo, frame bag, fuel cells and escape pod and am all ready
to ride this one, but not as a race.

Good music.
MrsG

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Joey <joey at dogsplayingpoker.org> wrote:

> Saw a flyer for a local screening of "Ride the Divide" at work, but
> hadn't heard about on here. Sounds pretty good, and should at least
> have some beautiful scenery from the trail (I have no affiliation to
> the movie).

> An award-winning feature film about the world's toughest mountain bike
> race, which traverses over 2700 miles along the Continental Divide in
> the Rocky Mountains. The film weaves the story of three characters'
> experiences with immense mountain beauty and small-town culture as
> they attempt to pedal from Banff, Canada to a small, dusty crossing on
> the Mexican border.
> http://www.ridethedividemovie.com/
>
> Current Local Screenings:
> http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventStore.aspx?fEID=7982