[Cdt-l] transit from chama or pagosa

Chris Willett cwillett03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:48:32 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Due to the overwhelming restrictions of adulthood, I'll only be taking a
little over a month off of work this summer and will be spending that time
on the CDT, starting in Steamboat and heading south starting around August
17.  I'd like to hike for 30 days and exit either at Pagosa Springs or
Chama.  It doesn't seem that there is bus service out of either town.  For
those in the know, am I right in thinking that I'll have to either hitch to
Durango or Santa Fe? Or is there  a closer bus connection to an airport? A
train connection would work out also.

On a completely separate topic, here is what happens when hiker trash heads
to the Himalaya

http://cwillett.imathas.com/ladakh/index.html

Suge