[Cdt-l] transit from chama or pagosa

David Six2 david.sixtwo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:13:55 CDT 2011

Suge,

>From the Cumbres Pass on Highway 17 where you would hitch into Chama, you
can hitch the other way (east) into Antonito, and then hitch up north on
US-285 to Alamosa (Colorado), where there is a Greyhound stop which will
take you to Albuquerque or Denver.  From Pagosa your best bet is probably
hitching to Durango for Greyhound.  If you decide to hitch to Santa Fe from
Chama, there's a commuter train (the Rail Runner) that goes to the Airport
in Albuquerque.

Six2