[Cdt-l] 30 days' walk SURVEY

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Tue Mar 15 14:06:26 CDT 2011

I don't know where you got the idea that the CT is hot.  Segment 2 might be
a bit warm but it stays at fairly good altitude after that.  It's a perfect
30 day end to end hike. If you start in Denver heading south you'll be
acclimatized by time you reach anything really high.  There is plenty of
water.

CDT in Glacier is nice but you have to get permits.  You could reserve some
right now I think.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown
(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496