[Cdt-l] Canister fuel available in Glacier Natl Park stores?

nathanael lintner nglintner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:54:05 CDT 2011

One more point of interest to CDT hikers. You are allowed to go into the
lobbies of the Many Glacier Hotel, Two Medicine Campstore and the Glacier
Park lodge, enjoy the beautiful historic building and sit next to the fire
in a big soft chair for a while (Which will be very nice after crossing
Redgap pass, Pitamakin Pass and/or Scenic point in an all-to-common Glacier
Park June Snowstorm).

These are all historic building that are part of the National Park. They are
owned and maintained (for millions upon millions of dollars) by the federal
government (also known as, you, the taxpayer) and they are open to the
public, even if you don't stay there or buy something.

Nathanael Lintner