[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 13

Danandgailsc danandgailsc at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 09:06:09 CDT 2011

Is CDT GPS data available for MT?  Specifically, Butte area to YNP?

Dan

   1. Re: GPS + Map Question (Peanut Eater)
   2. GPS & Map Options (Rick Ostheimer)
   3.  GPS & Map Options (Jerry Brown)
   4. CDTS Columbus route KML & GPX (Brett)

Planning on hiking Colorado  portion of CDT summer 2011.
I understand that there are various routes, various maps, various GPS units
that are compatible with certain software.  Do I select a GPS according to
the maps/software that I use?  Do I use Ley software? National Geographic
Trail Illustrated software? CDTS CD Maps?  A combination of all of the
above?

So many choices - so many decisions.

wyldeflower

Message: 3