[Cdt-l] rss

Josie josie1066 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:58:58 CDT 2011

"Does anyone know if trailjournals.com has an RSS reader functionality. I
know postholer does, but it doesn't seem to have as many active journals.
Any CDT-ers this year maintaining a personal blog with RSS. If it doesn't
show up in my blog reader, I forget to check on it."

As you mention, Postholer does support RSS.   I'm on postholer, at
www.postholer.com/brianle

I'm going SOBO starting early-to-mid June.

I too am on Postholer, and at the risk of sounding really dumb--what does one do with RSS?
My husband, dog and I will be starting south from Lemhi Pass the beginning of July.
Jo