[Cdt-l] Rawlins Angel or car park?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sun May 1 13:27:06 CDT 2011

WY - Wyoming - the least talked about state on the  CDT. I plan to finish
NM beginning in a week or so; then the only place with no  way above average
snow is the WY Great Basin Desert. So, does anyone  know of Angels in
Rawlins, or at least a place where I can park my car?

Bob "Trekker"  Brewer
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See,  if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its free."  -- P J O'Rourke