[Cdt-l] Miller Fire relo

Brett Tucker blisterfree at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 16:34:52 CDT 2011

Glad to hear there's still some agua in Chloride Creek. I'm a big fan of the Black Range, but it can be tough in a really dry year, especially for hikers just starting out.

I don't have my maps out but there are any number of alternatives between the Black Range and fire area, or a combination of official CDT and other forest trails that would lead you in the right direction, with less mileage and more water available.

Sent from my iPhone