[Cdt-l] nobo's

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sat May 14 14:55:42 CDT 2011

to bring you up to date on the hikers nobo out of deming:
chipper and jeff left from north of deming yesterday heading to pete and julie in san lorenzo then the aldo leopold route around the fire to pie town
papa smurf got in last night from the border and will be here a couple of days tending his blisters
about a week ago smile train and strait jacket came through deming - I saw them in town - I can always pick out a nobo a mile away versus a homeless person - sobo's are a different story LOL
we have 1 more hiker arriving on the 18th leaving the border on the 19th - should be a little warm then

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM