[Cdt-l] Water notes from our NM section hike

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sun May 15 14:04:26 CDT 2011

Thank you, Charlie Thorpe.  This information will help a lot of people.
When we hiked this section it was a normal year and we attempted to make a
judgment about any water we found as to whether it would still have water in
a dry year. If we didn't think it would, we left it off the maps.  This is
probably about as dry as it gets, so this data is extremely valuable.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown
mailto:bcss at bresnan.net
www.bearcreeksurvey.com