[Cdt-l] mileage

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun May 15 23:07:25 CDT 2011

Already sent to Laurie, but failed to copy CDT_List:

Source: James Wolf Guides, Vol 5, Southern CO, 1997 (unchanged by 2009 Vol 4
supplement)

Twin Lakes to Wolf Creek Pass is 66.5 miles

10.9 Twin Lakes to Weminuche Pass (San Juan section 4)

12.2 Weminuche Pass to Squaw Pass (San Juan section 5)

21.5 Squaw Pass to Piedra Pass (San Juan section 6)

21.9 Piedra Pass to Wolf Creek Pass (San Juan section 7)

Surely you don't mean the town of Twin Lakes, CO

The town of Twin Lakes, CO (on the CDT/CT) is 303 miles from Wolf Creek
Pass.

Embrace the brutality!

Wandering Bob