[Cdt-l] Getting to Chama

david booth david.booth at internode.on.net
Sat May 28 18:01:29 CDT 2011

Take the $2 bus from Santa Fe to Espanola. In the same car park (near
the river) where that bus stops, the Regional Bus leaves for Chama.
I travelled in the free Regional bus from Chama to Espanola and it
left Chama at 1 pm. Not sure about the return time. It doesent stop
at the Ghost Ranch. Maybe they would stop on the highway near the
Ghost Ranch if you ask.
Hope this free bus still runs, it was running in late June last year.
My previous approach to Chama was fly to Durango then hitch to Chama
via Pagosa Springs.
It was an all day effort getting  6 hitches but I made it. A tough
hitch from Pagosa to Chama.

Aussie Dave