[Cdt-l] Getting to Chama

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:20:29 CDT 2011

Hey Mike!

It's worth a try to see if you could catch a ride on the Ghost Ranch
Shuttle.  See info here:

http://www.ghostranch.org/about/abiquiu-travel-info

https://www.ghostranch.org/index.php?option=com_abiquiu

Ghost Ranch is a hiker-friendly place, and I suspect if you ask very nicely
they might let you use their shuttle.

BTW, I hiked the Colorado Trail northbound in 2010.  Started in Durango
around July 15.  It was a fantastic hike!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com