[Cdt-l] Fwd: SoBo Finish at Crazy Cook

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 14:00:08 CST 2011

but you do need a big vehicle to get to CC - can't do it in a passenger car - what would the other 4 or five had done if you weren't there? it is an extremely rocky road - logistically wolf's route is better for people without support plus after you finish you get to go to a great italian restaurant with beer and wine - then there's the brew pub right around the corner - I guess scenic is in the eye of the beholder - antelope wells has the same scenery and mts -

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM