[Cdt-l] Fwd: SoBo Finish at Crazy Cook

Ryan Bozzell bozcruces at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 16:58:21 CST 2011

So then the only option for unsupported hikers is road walking to/from Columbus? Wouldn't you be willing to take or pick up a hiker from Crazy Cook or Antelope Wells? I know you provide a lot of support for hikers, but are you influencing their decision based on your personal convenience to a certain terminus? If the answer is yes that is totally fine. It is a large remote area and it is asking a lot of just one person to be shuttling hikers all over southern New Mexico. I know I couldn't do it. All I am saying is let it be known what you can do for people and that's it. Don't add in fluff to persuade. All we really want to do is hike. What if someone wanted to really finish at the monument and was persuaded to finish elsewhere and then later regretted it? We may get really excited about an Italian restaurant on trail, but then later what dose that even mater? We are out there for so long and what we really look forward to is that finish line. I am just
 saying...that is all...let the hiker chose then let them know if you can help or not...forget the fluff.

Thank you again el coyote for all that you do for us hikers...just trying to help.
Ryan