[Cdt-l] Columbus route

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:38:08 CST 2011

Having literally just finished doing all those things that Iceaxe
references, I agree.  At times en route up to and scrambling back down from
South Peak I had some doubts as to the wisdom of taking that route (I'll
vouch for Ley's comments/warning on that), but it was pretty special being
up on South Peak.

Lucky Joe and I also did some night hiking the last two evenings on trail,
given the full moon, and that was also a very cool way to take advantage of
the dirt road walking stretches.

Now if only there weren't so many long thorns piercing right through shoes
and soles and into the feet ...

       Gadget