[Cdt-l] Columbus route

Brian Lewis brianle8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:29:17 CST 2011

I didn't see any live Ibex, but did Lucky Joe and I were kind of impressed
at finding an intact skull with horns in going down a steep gully
descending South Peak four days ago:
http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=15e8b057aba2b3a379425657be087443&entry_id=27653

And thanks for letting me know just what it was we found, about all I could
come up with was "goat" or "ram".
In terms of "who has more fun", it must be a mix of factors.  NOBO's have
no idea of the pain and suffering ahead of them ... ;-)

              Gadget