[Cdt-l] India Spider Man & Ins Q

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 13:35:15 CST 2011

I will be 18 months from medicare when I retire in April.  Once medicare
starts I will have supplemental coverage again through my employerbut
nothing until then,   but i am not interested in waiting another 18 months
to get back on the trail.  I do want to do some serious hiking while I still
can.

I would be interested in partnering up with someone who might like to use
two cars and leapfrog our way up the trail.  Always moving north while
hiking south.  Would that make one a nobo or sobo hiker?

-Trew