[Cdt-l] CDT dreams

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 03:06:57 CST 2011

I have had dreams of hiking the CDT too but that's all they will ever be - just dreams - my health is so bad I can't walk 100' without having to sit - would be a long hike timewise - so I will stay here in deming and live vicariously thru the hikers and their stories when we go out for italian food in town

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM