[Cdt-l] Southbounders

Designer Aviaries birdcage at 7cities.net
Thu Oct 6 15:21:30 CDT 2011

Hugo and Carole Mumm - trail angels in Grants NM.  We are here to assist all southbounders coming through Grants.  We have a water cache on Mt. Taylor at the junction of 193 and 501, and another at the 193 where the official trail crosses the road.  Also Hugo hiked to the American Canyon Spring and there is clear piped water there.  We also have water caches south of Grants and will be happy to provide any assistance you may need while in Grants.  Call my cell: 505-285-7118.  Hope you are not getting to wet!  Carole