[Cdt-l] Celebrate the CDT with events in MT, CO and NM

Jon Pierson jon at cdtrail.org
Mon Oct 24 12:09:53 CDT 2011

Dear Friends of the CDT,

Join us as we celebrate another great volunteer season with other
friends of the Trail, light appetizers, drinks, raffle prizes and short
presentation.
You are encouraged to bring guests, though please RSVP for all guests in
your party so we can plan food accordingly. Thank you.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH
American Mountaineering Center - 6-9pm
710 10th Street - Golden, CO 80401
Conference rooms A and B (back of building lower level)
RSVP by 11/1/11 to volunteer at cdtrail.org 303-278-3177

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 10th in BUTTE, MT
Butte-Silver Bow Archives Building - 6-9pm
17 West Quartz St. - Butte, MT 59701

RSVP by 11/7/11 to shannon at cdtrail.org or 406.781.0627

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11th in HELENA, MT
Caretaker's Cabin (in Reader's Alley) - 6-9pm
212 S Park Avenue - Helena, MT 59601

RSVP by 11/7/11 to shannon at cdtrail.org or 406.781.0627

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH
North Domingo Baca Park, 7550 Corona Ave NE Albuquerque, NM 87113
TIME: 11am-5pm - LUNCH: 12-4pm - SILENT AUCTION: 12-4:30pm
RSVP: Please contact jon at cdtrail.org or 505-659-7364
NOTE: All events are outside; bring a jacket or warm layer!

Jon Pierson

NM Field Program Coordinator

Continental Divide Trail Alliance

P.O. Box 35457