[Cdt-l] NOBOs have arrived

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:56:00 CDT 2011

I'm in Glacier right now (Brownies Hostel has melt in your mouth homemade
cinnamon rolls, laundry next door, shampoo in the showers and room #2 is
fantastic (might stay again if I shorten my trip hiking). Heading north
today... the BOB was great, switchback pass was amazingly beautiful, the
wall, and the x-c stretch over the divide near Elkcalf Peak..... then 2
GRIZZ, together! That could have been a disaster, for sure, but something
was looking out for little Speedy....
Planning on finishing up the 13th or 14th...all depends on the route I
choose and if my passport arrives. I personally am leaning towards a rather
cush 7 days of hiking finishing at Chief Mountain... oh dear, almost time to
get back to that other world....
Speedstick

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Edward Schmidt <weschmi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since noone has posted it yet:
>
> Tomato, Evan, and Joe finished Aug 26
> Ed finished Sept 01
>
> Pictures etc. forthcoming...
>
> -ed

*To find out more about Mary and her hike along the 3,000 mile long
Continental Divide Trail please go to*: www.marriedtothetrail.com