[Cdt-l] Speedstick not so speedy in the return to off-trail livin'

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 20:20:37 CDT 2011

Wow, back at it again. No I am not talking hiking, I am talking starting
from square one, finding a place to rent in bend, Oregon, finding a place to
work, friends to add to the list and generL settling in to the normal every
day life style of the off trail life. Its EXTRA culture shocker right now
and as I sit here at an up-and-coming brewery waiting for a friend, trying
my best to figure out the recent, whopping investment of an iPhone, yes a
iPhone, I can't help to admit i am slightly at loss of words for the
scenario. anyways i a bit nervous, a bit anxious and a bit excited for what
is to
Come.
I am also completely stoked on my
Finale, which i will elaborte on as i dive deeper and deeper into
My website come Monday, marriedtothetrail.com

Happy trails to all those still Chugging along!
Speedstick
Aka (just recently in the last week ) the Trail Queen

--
*To find out more about Mary and her hike along the 3,000 mile long
Continental Divide Trail please go to*: www.marriedtothetrail.com