[Cdt-l] AZT to GDT Complete

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 15:21:19 CDT 2011

Congratulations Ben that must have been a magnificent long hike. I have had a look through your photos which are particularly great with a varied mix of landscape and many wildlife shots. Phew what a journey! Hope to return to the US for the Hayduke someday soon and your shots make we want to get out there now!

Well done

Brian
Black Isle, Scotland
www.pbase.com/briansolar1