[Cdt-l] OT: Hiker meltdown at airport

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:25:19 CDT 2012

They've charged him with public indecency, but it aint going to stick...
three cheers for the oregon constitution!

§ 163.465¹
Public indecency

(1)A person commits the crime of public indecency if while in, or in view
of, a public place the person performs:

(a)An act of sexual intercourse;

(b)An act of deviate sexual intercourse; or

(c)An act of exposing the genitals of the person with the intent of
arousing the sexual desire of the person or another person.

Easy