[Cdt-l] OT: Hiker meltdown at airport

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:04:36 CDT 2012

>>Please, go ahead and continue to defend his behavior.
 Scott,

Let's put aside the argument of whether public nudity is lewd and lascivious behavior.
(You consider public nudity something falling under this behavior; myself, and more importantly the state of
Oregon apparently, does not).

I made my pertinent points earlier and don't feel the need to go any further.

However, I know, for whatever reason, you enjoy both wallowing in and slinging the mud.

Please, I encourage you to enjoy your hobby. I wouldn't want to take away the last word from you.

Carry on. :)

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco