[Cdt-l] Doc Campbell's Trading Post?

Gary Swing homelessontherange at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 15:31:13 CDT 2012

Hmm... odd. I tried this number several times the other day and got a disconnected message, but today it went through. So, I confirmed that they still hold packages for a fee of $2 a box. I also checked with Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument and I was told that they are not allowed to hold packages for hikers.

The address I got was:

C/O Doc Campbell's Post
HC68 Box 80
Silver City, NM 88061

include ETA for planned date of arrival. Send by Priority mail, first class, no UPS or FedEx.