[Cdt-l] Doc Campbell's Trading Post?

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 20:18:26 CDT 2012

And when I wandered thru in 2008, the hours were "odd", but just lurked outside and someone showed up to see what I was up to and let me in to get package.  When I decided to stay at some "relatives" motel across from store, they got much friendlier.  Monument can't be missed.  Also ranger station in area that helped with the trail ahead.  At that point sort of tired of slogging across the river and the rangers helped me do some alternatives that still included more river, but not as much as all the Ley etc routes.  CicelyB