[Cdt-l] Salute My Shorts? And one last map question.

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 23:00:53 CDT 2012

I always bring one skimpy and very light pair of running shorts just for
laundry days and swimming when there's folks around.  I'm wearing them
tonight while we do laundry in Silver City.  The look with my see through,
ultra light, neon green wind shirt and these short shorts is just short of
obscene, but won't get me arrested.  I should be dancing at a burlesque
house with this get up.  Nancy's in the room with me and wearing her under
wear and thinking it's her swimsuit.  We're just hiker trash out here.

Good luck finding that fine line between light weight and arrest.

Shroomer