[Cdt-l] Fwd: Helping out a Trail Angel

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 11:24:34 CDT 2012

yes, sam is a great supporter of the CDT and yes he is getting old - I was wondering how much longer he and his vehicle would last - I may have someone to replace him if he wants to retire but think that sending donations to help him out would be a great parting gesture - I saw what happened on the PCT and it would be great to have the same happen here - sam has been using the $$ he got from his taxi service to CC to help supplement his meager income - I have driven into CC 3 times and know how bad the road is plus he caches water
so, come on CDT hikers lets' help sam

Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM