[Cdt-l] sam hughes

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 14:50:44 CDT 2012

I have received a few emails regarding the address for sam hughes being his name and a town - hachita is a very little village - I know that a couple of years ago there was talk of closing the P.O. there - I don't remember who the originator of this project is so I'm not sure if that's a good address or not -
when you get old you do things backwards - I just called a friend in hachita - the post office is still open - he said if you send it to that he will get it
sam hughes
general delivery
hachita, NM with the zip code which I have forgotten

Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM