[Cdt-l] sam hughes

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 27 15:33:01 CDT 2012

His PO box is 95

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496

mailto:bcss at bresnan.net

www.bearcreeksurvey.com

From: cdt-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:cdt-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of ks1007 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 1:51 PM
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [Cdt-l] sam hughes

I have received a few emails regarding the address for sam hughes being his
name and a town - hachita is a very little village - I know that a couple of
years ago there was talk of closing the P.O. there - I don't remember who
the originator of this project is so I'm not sure if that's a good address
or not -

when you get old you do things backwards - I just called a friend in hachita
- the post office is still open - he said if you send it to that he will get
it

sam hughes

general delivery

hachita, NM with the zip code which I have forgotten

Keith and Mary

Trail Angels

Deming, NM