[Cdt-l] Water report Great Divide Basin

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 09:03:02 CDT 2012

When I did the Great Divide Basin last August, Sbound from S Pass  City,
there seemed to be enough water at the relatively recently improved BLM
springs -- fenced from cows, covers over large, vertical pipes, and very clear
water. I don't remember carrying more than a gallon at any one time. I got
lucky with the temperatures, with the only "hot" day being when I walked into
 Rawlins. From Rawlins to Riverside/Encampment was no problem either; the
Lazy  Acres CG people were very nice last year, and this year gave me a ride
to Battle  Pass/Site.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 8/9/2012 8:55:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,