[Cdt-l] Water report Great Divide Basin

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 18:23:53 CDT 2012

Here is a quick list of water sources I just used on my nobo from Rawlins to South Pass City this week. In Lander tonight.

StarMan

Wy24. South pass city

Wy24  Harris slough  murky skip it

Wy 24-1 Sweet water river  some cows but fair

Wy24-2Upper Mormon spr. Cows but good - look at grey rocks

Wy25-1Weasel spr great fenced
Weasel spr trough had cows flowing

Wy28-1 Benton great fenced stream go up to small water fall

Wy28-6Spring on wy28-6 great new fenced with lid

28a-1 A and M res. ok  flowing go up stream to outlet

Wy 28b-1 Solar wells appeared to have water but did not check saw horses at trough.

Wy28c-2Bull spring great fenced with lid

Wy 34-4 Fish Pond spring great fenced with lid

Wy 35 Rawlins

Spel cheked and sended from Frank's iPhone