[Cdt-l] Robert S. invited you to join Tango!

Let's Tango hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:21:11 CDT 2012

Tango

View this email online : http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/hosted?email=cdt-l@backcountry.net&NAME=Robert S.&SUBJECT=Robert S. wants you to check out Tango for free phone calls and free video calls

www.tango.me http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/toplogo1

Free mobile voice and video calls wherever you are http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/toplogo2

Hi,
Check out Tango for making free phone calls and free video calls on your PC, smartphone, or tablet. Tango lets you make free international calls and works over 3G, 4G, and WiFi so you can talk wherever you are. Download Tango here. : http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/download
See you soon!
-Robert S.

Tango http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/toplogo3

Tango

Facebook http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/facebook
Twitter http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/twitter Youtube http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/youtube Youtube

Free phone calls to other Tango members

Free video calls over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi

Free international calls

Call between Windows PCs, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches and Android devices

If you have questions or need assistance, please visit our help forum athttp://support.tango.me : http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/forum

http://mail.tango.me/a/tBQGKnAB8V8B8B8amH6AELcWa.B8V8B83I/footerlogo

© 2011 Tango | 1816 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303