[Cdt-l] Please Help Meet CDT Fundraising Goal

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Thu Aug 23 17:20:50 CDT 2012

Hello CDT Hikers,

I need your help this fall in a BIG way. I need you to help us reach a $10K
fundraising goal to support the trail-building efforts on the CDT. Montana
Wilderness Association stepped up when CDTA shut-down this year. Currently,
 we are on the home stretch of our first-ever volunteer season and planning
for 2013 now.

I hope each of you - current hikers and former hikers - will make an
investment in our work and in the CDT. We have approximately 15 projects
planned for next summer and trail work is not free. We feed our volunteers,
provide a trained Crew Leader with medical and trail skills, supply tools
and safety gear, etc. Please help us cover these costs to build the CDT.

If we receive a $50 contribution from just 200 hikers - we will meet our
goal of $10k from the hiking community (which is half of the matching funds
for our grants). There are hundreds more people that hiked this incredible
trail so I KNOW we can easily reach the $10k mark....and beyond. Please
share this email with other hikers on the PCT, AT and other long distance
trail hikers.

DONATE ONLINE HERE: http://cdtmontana.org/donate.html

Or mail your check to (payable to Montana Wilderness Association or MWA):
MWA - CDT Montana Program
30 South Ewing
Helena, MT  59601

Thank you very much for your generous support - now and in the future! If
you've already given to CDT Montana - THANK YOU. Please spread the word on
the cdt-l (and other hiker forums) about why it's important to you. Let's
rally together to meet the $10k goal (and MORE)!

--
Shannon Freix
*Montana Wilderness Association

*www.cdtmontana.org*