[Cdt-l] Winfield Trail

eagletonjim at aol.com eagletonjim at aol.com
Tue Aug 28 17:50:13 CDT 2012

Hiking south over Hope Pass (from Twin Lakes, CO) there is a new trail
to the Winfield Cemetery.  It is marked but I don't remember the CDT
logo on the north end.  Be careful to go left to the little ghost town
of Winfield just before the cemetery.  This trail avoids the road walk
to Winfield.

   I saw Marcus from Germany yesterday.  He did not take the new trail.
I didn't either because I assume the Ley route is always easier.
Actually, I wanted to camp at the bottom, going north.
Rambler