[Cdt-l] FW: hosting in Salida

Olivia Holmes oliviasholmes at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:52:02 CDT 2012

I sent this last wk but it seems that it didn't go through?

From: oliviasholmes at hotmail.com
To: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: hosting in Salida
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 01:40:14 -0600

Hello hikers!

My name is Liv and I was a 2011 thru hiker.  Since finishing I have moved to Salida and am happy to help anyone while they're hiking through.  I really enjoyed meeting many of this year's nobos and look forward to sobo time!  I am able to shuttle to/from Monarch Pass though it shouldn't really be difficult for anyone to get a pretty easy hitch down.  I do work nights so I appreciate a little notice when possible.  I am also able and happy to host anyone at my home downtown.  Washer and dryer as well as dirt-blasting shower!

Unfortunately I may be on a mini-trip of my own mid-Sept in the Winds to get a little fix but will be able to refer anyone to other friendly Salida folks.   I look forward to meeting any/all of you!  Enjoy your hike!  Liv